Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Blog Articles

An International JavaScript event - JSDay

Have you heard about JSDay in Italy? I haven't, until I've reached out to the JS community and asked about recommended JavaScript events in the world to attend, and JSDay was one of the many mentioned...

0 Comments

Introduction APIs and IPAs: The New Chapters

There’s a new kind of developer meetup in Seattle and San Francisco! I’d like to introduce you to APIs and IPAs, a meetup for software developers and technology professionals that want to know more ab...

0 Comments

The DevOpsDays Series! - DevOpsDays Seattle

DevOpsDays is a worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. Topics often include automation, tes...

0 Comments

New Sandbox! NETCONF/YANG & RESTCONF on IOS XE 16.5!

If you want to sharpen you programmability and automation skills when configuring network devices using a model driven approach, then this new Sandbox is for you - from today you can now reserve yours...

1 Comments

New Open NX-OS Developer Resources

Lots of exciting news for everyone leveraging Open NX-OS this week, and I figured it was a good reason to pull it all together in one place.New code!Yep, that's right, the latest version of Open NX-OS...

0 Comments

New Sandbox! Kubernetes with Contiv!

Ever wanted to get started developing with containers but didn’t have an easy button for deploying or managing them? Wanted to get to understand how to use Kubernetes and how it can help you manage yo...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: