Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
devnetevents2
Level 5
Level 5

JiveServlet.pngHave you heard about DevNet Create? We are launching a hands-on, inaugural industry conference for IoT, cloud, enterprise developers, and DevOps engineers. The conference is focused on bringing industry experts together and while it's hosted by Cisco DevNet, this event is not Cisco-only. In fact, it's quite the opposite - our focus is to bring together experts from all industries!

Join the brightest of the IoT, cloud and enterprise developers to bring clarity to the blurred lines between infrastructure and applications. Through two session tracks (IoT & User Experience and Cloud & DevOps), networking, keynotes, workshops, mini-hacks and learning labs, the conference offers top notch content combined with hands-on learning, to break down the barriers between infrastructure and applications and help developers learn, code and connect and inspire.

DevNet Create Conference Details

When: May 23-24th

Where: Bespoke at Westfield San Francisco Centre
Get the latest updates: @DevNetCreate #DevNetCreate

What You Need to Know Now

Excited? We are! So save the date - we hope to see you there!

Check out the latest CUBEConversation with Jeff Frick (theCUBE) and Susie Wee (VP & CTO of DevNet, Cisco Systems) to insight about DevNet and #DevNetCreate, where we started, where we are going and why in the latest episode.

2 Comments
sspiva
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'll be there!

jboga
Level 5
Level 5

Me too. I'll definitively be there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: