Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
SteveSfartz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This last month, hundreds of you took the opportunity to meet with DevNet — Cisco’s Developer Program :

Missed those ? Well, we are working on a new set of events for June/July. I suggest you bookmark DevNet’s past and future events list, and start following@CiscoDevNet.

Whether you want to discover, learn or put your hands on Cisco APIs, you are always welcome at DevNet events. Worth mentionning our events are free, and all Cisco APIs can be freely accessed for development via DevNet Learning labs & Sandboxes.

What are Cisco APIs about ? should I care ?

Well, I may be biased ;-) but pretty much innovation is happening here at Cisco, and a lot of developers are currently jumping into the train. If you care about Cloud, IoT, DevOps, Collaboration …

Cisco Spark & Tropo Cloud Collaboration services

… or Network Integration & Automation, it is certainly time to get your head up. DevNet Developer Centers gather more than 80 API documentations.

Cisco DNA : Full powered / robust APIs to integrate with or automate your network

Where should I start ?

Let’s make it easy.

API Resources and Code samples : signup at DevNet and get free access more than 80 APIs documentation plus Learning Labs & Sandboxes.

Cisco Spark interactive API documentation : explore and run API queries (create rooms, send messages…), or go for your own bot.

Tropo documentation : login and experiment Tropo Phone Calls & SMS via interactive use cases (2 factor auth, web site call back…), then go for your own scripts.

Networking development center : get a broad overview about Cisco networks programmability and DNA — Cisco’s Digital Networking Architecture.

What is DevNet ?

Cisco Developer Program — DevNet — gathers resources for Developers to innovate with Cisco APIs : learn, get inspired, share, and join communities…

https://developer.cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: