Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Labels

Forum Posts

Allow me to confess to the mistakes I made right from the start. My biggest mistake was being a man. Men in general don't read the fine manual. Apologies to you more intelligent and less lazy men who do. More on that later. To begin with, I install...

npetrele by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are you familiar with Zig? I'm not referring to zigzagging or moving in a zigzag pattern. I'm talking about the innovative Zig programming language. Zig is a relatively new systems programming language that aims to combine the power and performance ...

ziglang.png
davidn# by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello, can admin or else normal user can get the calling details of users to callling the api because when i call thecalling api i got the response is like this { "message": "Target user not authorized", "errors": [ { "description": "Target user not ...

When something is idempotent in programming, what does that mean? Based on the mathematical definition, we can infer how idempotent characteristics have found their way into programming and technology in general. Idempotency means that when something...

atacke by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors