Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Okay, work with me on this for a minute. There's nothing new about Linux. Linux has been the server go-to for decades now. But I’m talking about Linux on the desktop. Every year since the turn of the century was supposed to be the year of the Linux D...

npetrele by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

So yes,  this link shows how to monitor interface counters.https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-management/eem-monitor-interface-traffic-in-out/td-p/1803014 Is there a way for me to monitor overall device (router/switch) traffic, and then fire off ...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a router send an EEM applet in the event of congestion threshold ~ what I want to do after that Is log into upstream routers to see where the traffic is coming from. To view connected neighbors, is there another way other than looking at s...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I thought i would post this here as it did not receive much feed back on he support forum....perhaps the wrong place for an api question I'm wondering if some one may assist with netconf-yang on IOS-XR version 6, Cisco documentation seems to b...

Measuring qubit   In 2022, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics to Alain Aspect, John F. Clauser, and Anton Zeilinger for their "experiments with entangled photons, which established the violation of Bell inequalit...

qbit.jpg
yawming by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics