Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Ld /Users/tiankong/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/RemoteExpertMobile-hbyvuaryvsqyfwbatuaewcilbirp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/RemoteExpertMobile.app/RemoteExpertMobile normal i386    cd /Users/tiankong/Desktop/RemoteExpertMobile    expo...

jcqin0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CVP 10.5 SAB

Our company has recently upgraded to CVP 10.5 and use Jenkins to run a windows batch script to execute the buildapp.bat that is part of the SAB tool.In 9.0 this executed just fine and built our app in preparation for a deploy.When we updated the SAB ...

Hello guys,I am working as an application tester for Ipads in Holland. We used in the past an application for Tele Precense Cisco Jabber Video 9.3.1 on IPAD but I can't find it. Neither on cisco site. I don't want the version 11. Does someone have ac...

Hi I would like to learn about develop for SDN and I would like to know where I can do it or where I can learn for example books, videos , I know something about develop I know c++, java , pythonThanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors