Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi Team,    I was trying to register a new app, but it's not possible via the webform under Browse/Devnet/Authentication/App Registration.  The second field (Company Name) is required, however, the input form box does not show on the page, or is not ...

awolder by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I would like to integrate CUCM 8.6 with my own web application, basically an authenticated user should make a call from the webpage.So what is the preferential way to do this?I see some discussions about TAPI/JTAPI/CTIOS but i'm not sure that...

Hello,I working in a project to integrate a cucm cluster with an Altitude dialer, The dialer is working and we use a Windows 2012 as TSP server.Agents will use proper cisco hardphones (7821 and some 8945 SIP phones) registred on cucm.I would be very ...

I found a document (Cisco UCCE Developer Reference) that appears to describe a REST interface for UCCE.  Few questions for anyone that's used this:1.  Is this interface exposed on UCCE (not just PUCCE)?2.  The documentation doesn't give detail on how...

I have scenario where the systems speaks list of available dates to caller and he can say “that one”. Here I need to what date he selected and process that date. How to identify the date played when the input occurred?. Appreciate any input.Thank...

Hi,we are migrating from 8.5 to 9.0.1. when i test the app getting the below error. it seems new framework.jar does not have this method. i placed the old framework.jar in tomcat common lib and tried but getting different error.Appreciate any help. c...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors