Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug in SIP Firmware 9-4-2SR1-1S : no Parameters transfered

j.adam1001
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am an Developer, that is also developing Cisco Phone Services, that act as an Interface to a businesses Application.

I recently run into the problem,  that after the update to SIP Firmware 9-4-2SR1-1S many of our SoftKeys stoped Working.

The reason for that was, that the Telephone didn't sent any parameters, although the passed URL for the SoftKey, did contained those parameters.

I could confirm that the parameters where attached to the URL by using WireShark, a Network Package Tracer.

After a long period of trail and error attempts, I found a workaround for this obvious bug in passing at least two or more parameters.

Now here is my Questions:

1: Does Cisco knows about this?, since I seem to have no rights to brows their bug tracker, or open any bugs.
And if so, could someone give me the Bug number?

2: Is it that I'm just overlooking something or do I lack permissions to brows the bug tracer, or report any bugs?

3: If Cisco knows about this, is there any official statement about working around this bug till it is fixed?

Any useful information welcome, thank you in advance

Yours sincerely

Jannik Adam

1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jannik,

Found a Bug which seems to be similar - CSCuw93195 (3pcc-DSPG:Sometime after resync , softkeys are not dispalying on LCD). Request to post your question under IP Phone Services community which will enable more ip phone experts to see your question.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: