Views
Helpful
Replies

Camera UI Control (ActiveX)

ekagou001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I m have an issue installing CameraUIControl on my PC. I have try many times and here are the error message I m getting.

Thanks

Capture.PNG

9 Replies 9

David Caston
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue. I've downgraded to IE8, disabled firewall, added site to trusted sites, etc but it still has the same error.

We are most probably try to get this to work on a version of IE 64-bit whereas the minimum requirement is:

• Support for the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11

I have not tried on the 32-bit version yet because it such a mission to remove or uninstall the 64-bit version.

There is a new version of active released, but it still not working for me

Description:

Cisco Video Surveillance 3000, 6000 and 7000 Series standalone video player installer.

Release:

1. 2.7.0

Release Date:

25/Aug/2015

File Name:

CameraUIControl_Image-V2.7.0-20_ActiveX-v7.2.7.4.zip

Size:

1. 7.33 MB (7683553 bytes)

MD5 Checksum:

c311d1158b1bb0aa5e15afabc09d5502

SHA512 Checksum:

4d58c16a3f64146e7da4ee2fd303559e...

Thanks

Eric

David Caston
Level 1
Level 1

I've been working with TAC and the Business Unit on this very issue. It has been identified as BugID CSCuv93661.

The BU was able to reproduce the issue and capture logs of the installer. More than likely it was a M$ update that caused the issue they say and a new Camera UI will need to be written and posted to the downloads site. The 2.7 installer is old enough to have been written before the M$ update.

Hi All,

Ive been working with Dave on his case this issue is due to Microsoft update https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3072630 

If you uninstall the update and restart the PC the UI installer should go ahead and install.

If it doesn't please open a TAC case.

Hi Matthew,

I have tried your instructions but still wont complete the installation of activeX.

Thanks

Eric

Hi Eric,

Please log a TAC case to get this looked into.

its working as i followed instructions in given link...!! thanks

@rajekri3: you mentioned that it worked by following instructions in "given" link, which link do you refer to please?

joseparr
Level 1
Level 1

HI I am in the process of a new install in SJC7 and am having the same issue. what environment will work with the Camera UI?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: