cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can CTIOS give events of Agents not logged in through it?

mhshafiq1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am relatively new to Cisco Systems, I am developing a CTI Server simulation for load testing my system. I need to send Agent and call events to CTIOS which than CTIOS will ditribute to clients connected to it.
Is there any way CTIOS will distribute events of agents it receives which are not logged in through the same CTIOS client?

1 Reply 1

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

Within CTIOS, we have different set of event interfaces defined to process different types of requests. Here is list of few of those events:
1. Session Events Interface
2. Call Event Interface
3. Agent Event Interface
4. Skill Group event interface
5. Botton enablement Interface

Now for agent related events will be defined within the Agent event interface. There we have events methods named OnSetAgentStateConf. This confirmation message is triggered to the client to indicate that the SetAgentState request was received by the CTI Server.

You can get the complete details on the below link :
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ctios/ctios9_0/developer/guide/UCCE_BK_C3995718_00_cti-os-developers-guide-ucce.pdf

Please review the above link once and see if this answers your query.

Let me know if you still need more information.

Regards

Hemant

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: