cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can we increase the size of a Finesse dialog object?

Lynn.Fogwell1
Level 1
Level 1

I am interfacing our thick client to a Finesse CCE server and I am using the many API's found in:

FINESSE_10_5_WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER GUIDE.pdf

Our company packs a lot of data in the <callVariables> section of the dialog XML and I am hearing that we are running out of space. We have another 700 bytes or so that we need to add to this call dialog and I am hearing that it cannot be done. Can the call dialog object size not be re-provisioned? We currently have some 45 application-specific variables that can be collected through the IVR and I am surprised that we seem to be running into a ceiling on the dialog object size.

Can anyone give me guidance on this?

Thanks in advance,

Lynn F.

PS) Everything else about the integration has gone very smoothly, including the implementation of all the call controls. I am writing this in CinCom Smalltalk. I have worked with Finesse and this integration now for about 4 months (since Oct, 2015)

1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lynn,

Found one relative URL - Get Dialog from Collection by a giving Dialog ID . Request to post your question under Finesse community so that more Finesse experts can see your question over there.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese