cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIERR_RESOURCE_NOT_AVAILABLE  when try to run WHISPER_MONITOR mode on call.startMonitor

Hello Cisco Community,

I'm getting an error when try active the whisper_monitor mode using Jtapi app and CUCM,  when code executes this code: 

call.startMonitor( supTerm,
supAddress,
agentTerm.getTerminalConnections()[0],
CiscoCall.WHISPER_MONITOR,
CiscoCall.PLAYTONE_LOCALONLYDeveloper General Discussions, General
);

I'm getting this error: CTIERR_RESOURCE_NOT_AVAILABLE 

after search on the dev guide I found this: occurs if the Bulit-In-Bridge (BIB) cannot be allocated for the request.
JTAPI throws ResourceUnavailableException with a description as "Resource Not Available".

but to be honest I don't know what that means, I'm pretty new with cisco finesse and jtapi lib, when I run this code: 

call.startMonitor(
supTerm,
supAddress,
agentTerm.getTerminalConnections()[0],
CiscoCall.SILENT_MONITOR,
CiscoCall.PLAYTONE_LOCALONLY
);

As a test I try to execute the SILENT_MONITOR mode by code, and code runs ok, and monitoring starts ok but when run the code for WHISPER_MONITOR mode I got that error,  so I don't know if there is some configuration missing for the whisper mode or what is wrong, please see img attached

Also something weird is happening when run the code at the first time I got the supervisor terminal out of service but when I run the code for a second time I got  supervisor terminal  in service 

Extra info

I checked these:

1. agent and sup terminal both return true when validate isBuiltInBridgeEnabled

2. BIB is enabled for both phones 

3. I'm using hardware ip phone 7941

4. to start the monitoring I'm using the Team Performance gadget and to start the whisper monitoring I use the a jtapi app 

please some one can help me

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: