Views
Helpful
Replies

DevNet Hackathon briefing at Cisco Live

susiewee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hackers!

As you know, we're about to have a 24-hour hackathon in the DevNet Zone at Cisco Live! Right now we're having a briefing for the hackathon to go through the different technologies, platforms, toolkits, and APIs that will be available to you during the hackathon.

What do you think of the briefing? Which technologies and SDKs are most interesting to you? Do you have any questions for us as you prep for the hackathon?

Please feel free to leave your thoughts, comments, and questions here. Let's continue the discussion now through Cisco Live and beyond!

Thanks!

Susie

2 Replies 2

andre0799
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I would like to know if there is a sandbox for the MSE api, because I'd like to study the API before hand, so I can have an idea of what is coming.

Thank you!

Hi Andre,

There is a CMX MSE sandbox available to partners who we are working with, but I don't think it's generally available before Cisco Live. If you are registered for the Cisco Live DevNet Zone and want to get a bit of a head start, you can come to the DevNet Zone earlier and take the CMX MSE hands-on learning lab and attend theater presentations on it.

I'm looking forward to seeing your app! Please make sure to show it to me!

Susie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: