cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC REST API container uuid question

KosticJeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

The question is, where do I find it? I have been searching for hours. I have gotten to the point where I tried this but I get a 404 error when I try it on my FMC. I have 255 static routes that I need to move and doing it in the GUI is a last resort. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

You need to make a GET call on the following url /api/fmc_config/v1/domain/{domainUUID}/devices/devicerecords

In the response you'll have a list named items and each list value has an ID corresponding to your device and this will be your container id.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

You need to make a GET call on the following url /api/fmc_config/v1/domain/{domainUUID}/devices/devicerecords

In the response you'll have a list named items and each list value has an ID corresponding to your device and this will be your container id.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Thank you!

You're welcome

Thanks
Francesco