cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC REST API container uuid question

KosticJeffrey
Level 1
Level 1

The question is, where do I find it? I have been searching for hours. I have gotten to the point where I tried this but I get a 404 error when I try it on my FMC. I have 255 static routes that I need to move and doing it in the GUI is a last resort. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

You need to make a GET call on the following url /api/fmc_config/v1/domain/{domainUUID}/devices/devicerecords

In the response you'll have a list named items and each list value has an ID corresponding to your device and this will be your container id.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

You need to make a GET call on the following url /api/fmc_config/v1/domain/{domainUUID}/devices/devicerecords

In the response you'll have a list named items and each list value has an ID corresponding to your device and this will be your container id.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Thank you!

You're welcome

Thanks
Francesco
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: