cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help understanding Peripheral_Interval's MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents

michael.wood3
Level 1
Level 1

ICM 9.0.4, Environment is Avaya eVACD, agent configuration is set to auto-discover in ICM.

In the Peripheral_Interval view on the AW, there is a field MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents. Our customer has several questions regarding this count. The schema defines this field as:

The maximum number of concurrent agents logged on in the half hour interval.

1. If I query Agent_Interval for the same time frame, should the number in Peripheral_Interval match?
  2. If these numbers shouldn't match, is there a way to retrieve a list of agent IDs that contributed towards MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents?
  3. If an agent logs into a station that is outside the range monitored by ICM (PG Explorer, Peripheral Monitor tab), and is assigned a skill that is configured in ICM, does that agent count towards the MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents?
  4. If an agent logs into a station that is outside the range monitored by ICM (PG Explorer, Peripheral Monitor tab), and is assigned a skill that is NOT configured in ICM, does that agent count towards the MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents

Thanks in advance for any insight you guys can provide.  Apologies if I'm doing this wrong, it's my first post to DevNet.

1 Reply 1

hemajosh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Michael,

Here are the answers for your queries:

1. If I query Agent_Interval for the same time frame, should the number in Peripheral_Interval match?
< Hemant > No you can not use agent_Interval table for the same field. Basically, peripheral_interval tableprovides us the complete information of all the agent configured under one peripheral but with agent_interval you can get info according to one single agent.
Peripheral_Interval Table will be populate with 30/15 minute reporting data, depending on the Historical Reporting Interval setting for the PG.

2. If these numbers shouldn't match, is there a way to retrieve a list of agent IDs that contributed towards MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents?
<Hemant>Peripheral_Interval is the right table to fetch this  count.

3. If an agent logs into a station that is outside the range monitored by ICM (PG Explorer, Peripheral Monitor tab), and is assigned a skill that is   configured in ICM, does that agent count towards the MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents?
<Hemant> Yes. In case of unmonitored devices ( Like Avaya ACD's ), agents which are part of ICM skill group will get the routed call and will be tracked down as logged in agents only.

4. If an agent logs into a station that is outside the range monitored by ICM (PG Explorer, Peripheral Monitor tab), and is assigned a skill that is NOT   configured in ICM, does that agent count towards the MaxNumberLoggedOnAgents
<Hemant> Yes. It should because even if any agent without part of any skill group will also taken as logged in agent.

Let me know if this answer your queries.

Regards

Hemant