cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Interacting with Cisco Attendant Console (CUAC)

mbltone001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am developing an application that should connect to Cisco Attendant Console server and query data available in web admin via

User Configuration -> Queue Management

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 4.41.43 PM.png

and User Configuration -> Operator Management

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 4.41.59 PM.png

Does CUAC provide any API that would allow me to collect the data shown above programmatically? I know that CUCM supports AXL, Cisco Unity Voicemail supports REST API, but I didn't find anything on Cisco Attendant Console. Certainly I can connect directly  to CUAC database and pull all the data I need from there, but I would prefer to avoid any dependency on the schema and database.

Thank you,

--Alexander

3 Replies 3

mbltone001
Level 1
Level 1

From Cisco tech support:

Hello Alexander

Below  are the queries provided by the DEV team

-- To get Queue Name and DDI

USE ATTCFG

SELECT QD.Queue_Name AS QueueName, QFI.Filter_Data AS DDI

FROM dbo.Queue_Details AS QD

INNER JOIN dbo.Queue_Filters      AS QF  ON QD.Queue_Unique_Ref  = QF.Queue_Unique_Ref

INNER JOIN dbo.Queue_Filter_Items AS QFI ON QF.Filter_Unique_Ref = QFI.Filter_Unique_Ref

WHERE QD.Queue_Type = 'CNSLQ'

-- To get Operator Name and Queue Assosiations

USE ATTCFG

SELECT AD.Login_Name AS OperatorName,  QD.Queue_Name AS QueueName

FROM dbo.Agent_Details AS AD

INNER JOIN dbo.Agent_Skills  AS ASk ON  AD.Agent_Unique_Ref  = ASk.Agent_Unique_Ref

INNER JOIN dbo.Skill_Details AS SD  ON  ASk.Skill_Unique_Ref = SD.Skill_Unique_Ref

INNER JOIN dbo.Queue_Skills  AS QS  ON  SD.Skill_Unique_Ref  = QS.Skill_Unique_Ref

INNER JOIN dbo.Queue_Filters AS QF  ON  QS.Queue_Unique_Ref  = QF.Queue_Unique_Ref

INNER JOIN dbo.Queue_Details AS QD  ON  QF.Queue_Unique_Ref  = QD.Queue_Unique_Ref

WHERE AD.Login_Type = 'CNSLA' AND QD.Queue_Type = 'CNSLQ' ORDER BY OperatorName, QueueName

to cover all bases - The script that lists operator / queue associations will only show operators that have queues associated with them. (So if they have a operator that is not associated with any queue, this operator will be visible within the data export).

Hi Alex,

Request to post your question under Unified Communications community so that more visibility for  CUAC experts could be achieved. For related information request to refer - Re: Cisco Attendant Console Options

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi,

Is it supported by Cisco to directly connect to the SQL database (using a ro user)? We need some custom reports for Attendant Console and the only way I've found is via the SQL database, is there any API or way to gather more information?

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: