Views
Helpful
Replies

ISR4321 - Allow internal user to access to internal server via public IP

sokmeng.min
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Currently, I have an ISR4321 in my organization and I want to allow my internal USER to access to internal SERVER with specific port via internet public IP. Can someone help me on this? please kindly check the diagram in attach for more detail.

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear gcheria,

Thanks for you reply, currently I have only one connection with one IP public from ISP and I was successful did the NAT to allow from outside to inside_server. But, I need the same by allow my client behind ISR 4321 to access to server via public IP instead of login direct to server. Please check on the diagram for more detail.

Thanks and Best regards,

Sokmeng, 

Hi

This is the related url I could find. Please check this -https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/wan-routing-and-switching/issues-with-nat-on-a-brand-new-isr4321/td-p/2814990

communities.cisco.com is mainly for API related discussions and support forums is the best place for configuration related issues. I think your question is related to configuration of NAT . Hence request to post the question on support forum.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Dear gcheria,

Thanks for your link, please let me have a check.

Best regards,

Sokmeng,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: