cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems retrieving call data, agent data etc.

denniskrogstrup
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I hope that some of you guys can help me.

I'm making a system much like the historical report program for UCCX, but I'm having trouble getting access to the data that is available for the historical report program.

I don't have much information about where to look, but what I've found out is that the data is stored in the db_cra database on our UCCX server.

It uses an Informix DB and I have already installed drivers found else where on Cisco DevNet, but I still can't seem to get through to the database.

I'm implementing the script in an old application using Classic ASP, but I can also use .NET C# if that is easier, so help for either would be much appreciated.

Following drivers are installed:

IBM INFORMIX ODBC DRIVER

IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER - IBMDBCL1

IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER

I've tried the following connectionstrings for classic asp:

DSN = "Database=db_cra; Host=#UCCX_IP#; Server=uccx; Service=1504; Protocol=onsoctcp; UID=#User#; Password=#Password#; Persist Security Info=true; Authentication=Server"

DSN = "Provider=Ifxoledbc; Data Source=db_cra@#UCCX_IP#; User ID=#User#; Password=#Password#;"

DSN = "Driver={INFORMIX 3.30 32 BIT}; Host=#UCCX_IP#; Server=uccx; Service=1504; Protocol=onsoctcp; Database=db_cra; Uid=#User#; Pwd=#Password#;"

DSN = "Driver={Informix-CLI 2.5 (32 Bit)}; Server=#UCCX_IP#; Database=db_cra; Uid=#User#; Pwd=#Password#;"

DSN = "Database=db_cra; Host=#UCCX_IP#; Server=uccx; Service=1504; Protocol=onsoctcp; UID=#User#; Password=#Password#; DB_LOCALE=EN_US.UTF8; CLIENT_LOCALE=EN_US.UTF8;"

DSN = "Dsn=ICacheDB;Driver={INFORMIX 3.82 32 BIT}; Host=#UCCX_IP#; Server=uccx; Service=1525; Protocol=sesoctcp;Database=db_cra;UID=#User#;PWD=#Password#"

DSN = "Driver=informixdsn; Host=#UCCX_IP#; Server=uccx; Service=1504; Protocol=onsoctcp; Database=db_cra; Uid=#User#; Pwd=#Password#;"

DSN = "Provider=ciscodsn; Host=#UCCX_IP#; Server=uccx; Service=1504; Database=db_cra; Uid=#User#; Pwd=#Password#;"

DSN = "DSN=ciscodsn;Uid=#User#;Pwd=#Password#;"

DSN = "Driver={IBM INFORMIX ODBC DRIVER};Client_Locale=en_US.UTF8;DB_LOCALE=en_US.UTF8;Server=dwuccx_uccx;Host=DWUCCX;Service=1504;Protocol=onsoctcp;DatabaseName=db_cra;Uid=#User#;Pwd=#Password#;"

I always seem to get 1 of 2 responses:

ADODB.Connection error '800a0e7a'

Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.

OR

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

Invalid connection string attribute

As you can see the latter refers to Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, so I think that this is my problem, that the server can't seem to get that it should use the IBM/Informix driver.

I hope that some of you can help me.

2 Replies 2

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You could try to install the SQL Server ODBC driver. ODBC drivers are usually used when you are not using ADO.NET for data access.

SQL Server ODBC driver is already installed. I think the problem is that I can't get the system to change from using SQL Server ODBC to one of the following 3 ODBC drivers instead:

IBM INFORMIX ODBC DRIVER

IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER - IBMDBCL1

IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER