cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access cucm 4.3 Publisher SQL ?

Hi,

We have older cucm 4.3 version. I am able to access the cucm 4.3 sql through sql query analyser using cucm publisher windows password but i don't know actual sql username and password. I need this to access cucm sql from different machine so that i can update the phone information through web service.

Please suggest how can i get the cucm 4.3 publisher sql password sothat i can access DB from different machine ?

Thanks

Saurabh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AXL is supported in 4.3, and would be the recommended way of updating the CUCM database, e.g. for updating phone details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

amoherek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Saurabh,

Have you tried creating a new user in CUCM and then assigning it permissions that would allow the user to access the database?

As you may already know CUCM 4.3 is no longer supported and it is highly encouraged to upgrade to a supported version. New releases of CUCM include AXL which allows you to programmatically make updates without directly touching the database.

Thanks,

Adrienne

AXL is supported in 4.3, and would be the recommended way of updating the CUCM database, e.g. for updating phone details.

Thank you It was useful information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: