Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Kelli Glass
Community Manager
Community Manager

Join us on Thursday, January 10, at 10 am PT for #CiscoChat Live featuring Cisco DevNet.

Cisco DevNet provides programmability resources to help you design connected communities. Hear from Susie Wee, DevNet SVP and CTO and other experts as they share how you can make the most of the resources available for developers.

Post your questions in the comment section below, and we'll answer them straight away.

5 Comments
greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We'll be starting in about 15 minutes. If you have questions for Susie or Sofia, we'll be answering those live at the end of the show, so please post them here!

greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We'll be answering your questions live shortly, ask them here!

greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you everyone, check out https://developer.cisco.com for more, use the #CiscoChat hashtag to ask questions, and join us for the next #CiscoChat Live!

asadft53207
Level 1
Level 1

We also have been experiencing a big variety of signals and the IPS became setup to shun the IP. This brought on manywebsites to be unreachable. I set up a rule to now not shun those indicators, however to drop the packet in line.

greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

asadft53207 please let me know if you'd like me to try and connect you to an expert if you need further assistance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: