cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP MakeCall VVb outbound dialing issue

Tejas9686
Level 1
Level 1

i am trying to use the MakeCall Vvb elelemnt to generate an outbound call.I have configured the CVP app, and all the TCL scripts on vcube. i can see in the logs that it is trying to make a n outbound call but something is failing here and in the application activity logs the make call elmenet is exiting with failed status and the result is ls_020. Any input on how to resolve this issue. attached are the log dumps.

1 Reply 1

joebaumer
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is an old topic but I recently had this issue and the fix was to add the Outbound application to VVB admin and add the application trigger with the same dialed number pattern as the dial-peer on the egress gateway.  In this case, we used the 7788000 given as the example in the StandaloneOutbound_Spec.doc that downloads with the original sample app.  To start go to https://IPofYourVVBserver/appadmin/main

vvb1.png

vvb2.png

vvb3.png

vvb4.png

Also, make sure the IP address in the session target of the dial-peer on the egress gateway is the IP of your VVB server.

vvb5.png

Hopefully this helps the next person searching for this failed, status ls_020 (ls_020) issue.