Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Blog Articles

Welcome from DevNet

Hello Network Academy teachers: Welcome to DevNet. We are pleased to have you join our community. We look forward to working with you and learning from your expertise in educating networking professio...

0 Comments

Welcome to the DevNet Community!

Cisco NetAcad instructors and students, welcome to the DevNet program! I am very excited to welcome all of you to our community! As a NetAcad alumni myself, with 10+ years of IT experience in differen...

0 Comments

DevNet and NetAcad partnership in Hungary

On April 27 2017, NetAcad together with DevNet organized an event in Budapest, Hungary to promote the resources available in DevNet for Cisco Networking Academy students and instructors. In DevNet, we...

0 Comments

DevNet at NetAcad GIPD event September 2017

Recently I had the good fortune to present to NetAcad instructors for Global Instructional Professional Development week and was able to cover network programmability with a hands-on demo. I demoed ne...

0 Comments

On the Hunt for Skill Building and Talent

Welcome Networking Academy Students! Are you ready for a new adventure that could last a lifetime? You may be coming to the DevNet site for the first time, but I think you could also be embarking on ...

0 Comments

Students and Instructors Embark on Journey with DevNet

Ready, set, go! Cisco Networking Academy instructors and students, it's time to get started with DevNet. What? Join our Scavenger Hunt. It is fast, educational, and fun! By answering 5 questions, tak...

0 Comments

Code a Card to Empower Girls in Tech

What better way to start off the year than by making a positive impact in education! That's exactly what the Cisco teams did recently when we introduced some young girls from...

0 Comments

NEW Sandbox! Multi-IOS Cisco Test Network!

We’ve got a new sandbox for you today and it’s a beauty! Perfect for NetDevOps enthusiasts... The new Multi-IOS Cisco Test Network provides you with a 15 node network including XR, XE and Nexus, lever...

9 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: