cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Chris Dixon
Level 1
Level 1

Symptoms

I'm using the devnet IOS-XE sandbox to try and test the ZTP feature, however I can see that when I ssh into the fresh box it already has a startup config and hence I dont think it will attempt to ztp on reboot. How do you get the lab IOS-XE device into a state to be able to test ZTP?

Comments
Chris Dixon
Level 1
Level 1

I read that just erasing the config would get it into day0 mode, however I dont have any kind of virtual console access on the sandbox, so cant tell if that worked really - so Ill check on dhcp server if its getting any traffic to find out

Chris Dixon
Level 1
Level 1

Apparently theres no dhcp server configured on the dev-box, and no internet access to install one. Anyone got any ideas how else to test this?

@Chris Dixon sorry this took me a while to get back to you since we spoke in the WxT DevNet Support space, i thought it easier to reply here, that crawl back and find the chat again. For ZTP on XE see this new sandbox IOS XE on CSR Latest Code with ZTP functionality 

Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links