cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI Hardware Lab

balusamy
Level 1
Level 1

I need ACI Hardware to try out policy to TCAM entries and not able to reserve the ACI Hardware Lab.  

Is it fully reserved or down?  Any other alternative to test ACI Hardware?

Thanks,

Durai.

4 Replies 4

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Durai,

The ACI HW lab is current in very high demand. The sandbox is booked solid for the next few weeks, until March 25th. If you give me your username and how long you'd like the Sandbox reserved, I can find the soonest time to accommodate your needs.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hello Jacob,

I am working on Cisco ACI sandbox instance. My main goal is to get the SNMP polling working on the ACI controller and the switches but I guess the sandbox is running on a Virtual Machine as a simulator and won't provide the working SNMP capabilities. I am looking for a Cisco ACI hardware lab where I can get the SNMP working. Could you please guide me in the right direction.

Thank you!

Prasanna

Hello Prasanna,

The ACI HW Sandbox can be reserved here: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/87944d49-5c56-49d2-b208-ae7f9bc8d930?diagramType=Topology

Unfortunately, it's booked solid until August 20th!

Thank you,

Jacob

Thank you Jacob!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: