cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

active environments launched from this blueprint reached

andrewcode3
Level 1
Level 1

Unable to launch sandbox.  Trying to run Cisco modeling lab.  Get Limit for active environments launched from this blueprint reached.  Please try later.  I have been trying for 3 days, different time of days, no luck.  Any advice? 

48 Replies 48

Hi Cookedx6, 

PCCE is not a capacity issue. We are seeing issues with one of the servers during a build which affects the whole setup. Its Cisco Live this week and we intend to get this sorted out when we return. 

Thanks ,

Joe 

@jokearns1 I guess Cisco Live in Amsterdam is over because I was finally able to get into Cisco Modeling Labs again.  It worked great as expected.  I did try again this week and I getting the greyed out Launch button again "The maximum number of concurrent environments for this blueprint has been reached."  

Would you know if this automatically refreshes or should I do a manual refresh to see if this is no longer the case?  I do hope they can get a scheduler in place soon.  After trying and trying again and again with no success, it can feel like you're banging your head on the wall and you want to give up.  Now at least I know that it can work.  

Hello,

Sandbox reservations are reserved on a first come first serve basis. CMLE is quite popular so no matter how much the resources for this sandbox are increased reservations tend to be at maximum capacity unfortunately. Please continue to manually refresh in the event that a reservation becomes available.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your understanding.

@csco_dev Thank you for that information.  It worked.  I got in this morning (had an issue where the website developer.cisco.com/sandbox.html was blank but removing sandbox.html got me in).  Again, the Launch button was greyed out.  So I got a cup of coffee, spoke with my colleagues about progress on various projects and tried again after a few hours.  The Launch button was still greyed out but I did a manual refresh and the button was enabled.  Clicked it and it is currently preparing my Cisco DevNet Sandbox Lab.