cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect failure-connection to DevNet Sandbox

John_S209
Level 1
Level 1

my reservation came up this morning. the clock is already running but cannot get my AnyConnect client to authenticate me & allow me into the Sandbox.  what gives?  I had more than enough trouble scheduling a reservation to try out the sandbox, and now this - when my reserved time arrives, cannot get logged in.  ugh.  some "fun" in the sandbox.

using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client already installed on my work laptop, ver 4.6.01103. have tried connecting using the info emailed to me:  lab network address is not an IP address nor a full URL but it appears to resolve to correct destination.  have tried that address given me as well as IP address I found in a similar question posed elsewhere here:  128.107.93.228 with the port/socket # given.  I click connect, connect anyway at the untrusted server cert warning, a credential box comes back with a pre-populated group.  I enter username & pw sent to me in sandbox connection instructions, it just keeps giving me the finger saying "login failed".

some fun this is.

can anyone offer advice?  thanks.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: