cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadworks Sandbox not available in devnet for reservation

ganeshmuthuvelu
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot seem to locate the Broadworks Sandbox in devnet for reservation.

https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Topology

Can you please tell me if I'm looking at the wrong place?

7 Replies 7

ganeshmuthuvelu
Level 1
Level 1
Anybody can help me with this? Thanks

Please see this thread HERE for further discussion on this sandbox. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

That thread is a very big discussion. Are you trying to tell me that the Broadworks Sandbox is currently in "private" mode and not accessible publicly?

Thanks!

Hi, 

We are seeing some intermittent issues with the Broadworks sandbox and working through a solution. It's currently private but should be able to make it public soon. We will update this thread. 

Apologies for the inconvenience, 

Joe

Hi All, 

Cisco Broadworks Sandbox is public again. Please update this thread if you encounter any setup issues.

Regards, 

Joseph Kearns 

Thank you. I could see the Broadworks sandbox now and I also made a reservation. I have a few questions:

1) In order to send OCI-P requests (XML) what port should we be using. In the past, our sandboxes (pre devnet era) we are asked to send OCI requests to port 2208. What port should we be using now to send those XML requests?

2) I got email information with a few groups that I can use for testing but how would I test creating groups ? I will need higher privileges (service provider level login) in order to create groups. How can I get access to that?

3)  Also, is it possible to have the lab extended for a longer period of time or have a permanent lab reserved for a monthly fee?

If I can have some email contact information to have these questions answered, I can take this offline as well. Please let me know.

Can you please advise on the above?