Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadworks sandbox reservation error

Hi there.

Tried to reserve Broadworks sandbox but it ended with error.

Could you please help with it?

Output is:

07:03:15 Setup has begun
Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being discovered...

Group Creation startederror:Cannot assign account, please raise a case in sandbox forumSandbox setup finished successfully

07:03:49 Errors occurred preparing environment.

Please use the forum at https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/sandbox for assistance
Create Group SergeyKhim-Grp1

1589785425546admin1589785483753MD5
1589785425546[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.
07:03:53 Driver Complete.

27 Replies 27

Hi, 

We troubleshooted the issue yesterday and may have cracked it. However, we need to test first before it can be made public again. I will send a message when it is back in the catalogue. 

Joe

Hi,

Lab is now public. Can you try reserving again and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Joe 

Hi,

Please make a new reservation and let me know. Sandbox is public again. 

Thanks,

Joe 

Tried to reserve sandbox with name "Cisco BroadWorks 4".

The same errors occured:

14:37:09 Setup has begun
Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment startedApps are being discovered...Group Creation startederror:Cannot assign account, please raise a case in sandbox forumSandbox setup finished successfully14:37:50 Errors occurred preparing environment. Please use the forum at
https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/sandbox for assistance
Create Group SergeyKhim-Grp1

1590590266707admin1590590270780MD5

[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.
14:37:54 Driver Complete.

Sergey,

we have removed your old information from the server and I have deleted your previous reservation. Can you reserve one more time?

Joe

Hi, 

We are still seeing failures with the Broadworks lab setup. In order to allow a more thorough examination of the issue, we will make the sandbox private for the moment.

Apologies for the inconvenience and mixed messages but this only seems to be occurring for a few partners. 

I will update this thread when we have more information.

Regards,

Joe 

@jokearns1 wrote:

Sergey,

we have removed your old information from the server and I have deleted your previous reservation. Can you reserve one more time?

Joe

Hi Joe ,

It seems that I'm encountering also the same issue .

I've tried to book twice a Broadworks sandbox this morning and I have error on the sandbox .

In the feed , I'm receiving the following error : " Setup Sandbox command failed with OOB provision failure error"

In the output , I'm receiving the following warning too :

Group Creation startederror:Cannot assign account, please raise a case in sandbox forumSandbox setup finished successfully08:37:35 Errors occurred preparing environment. Please use the forum at

1591087051890[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.

08:37:39 Driver Complete.

Let me know if you need more information

Many thanks

Olivier

Hi Oksiazek,

Its seems that your previous reservation did not teardown properly and the system thinks your group ID already exists. We have managed to remove this manually but need you to reserve another sandbox to verify. Can you do this today? We will monitor on this side.

Thanks,

Joe 

Hi Joe,

I hope its ok to reuse this thread since i have the same problem as OP and previous poster.

Group Creation startederror:Cannot assign account, please raise a case in sandbox forumSandbox setup finished successfully08:54:54 Errors occurred preparing environment. Please use the forum at
Create Group FarlonRene-Grp1
1604048090574admin1604048122938MD5

1604048090574[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.[Error 4150] The Group already exists, please use a unique Group ID.

Please selp.

Kind regards

René Bechmann

Farlon

Ting60038
Level 1
Level 1

Execution Server: CS-ES-USW1-E04

Error: OOB Provision Failure
Description: An error has occurred
Parameters:

Anyone encountered this recently? I did not receive the email about account/extension information. 

Hi,

We acknowledge the error and will look into it as soon as possible.

Will reach out with updates when available.

Thanks,

Sandbox Support

nicolas.urech
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Joe

I was trying to reserve an XSI Sandbox but cannot find it available in the sandbox.
Following the direct link on this page returns the error message "Sandbox Lab not found" in the sandbox environment.

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/broadworks/#!sandbox/broadworks-sandbox

Is this related to the error from the post above?

Kind Regards

Renato Wirth

Hi,

The sandbox was private for maintenance but is available now.

Joe
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: