Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA Center Lab 2 provisioning error

dgrinceac
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. 

Just would like to let you know that the lab mentioned in the title is not working at all. I was waiting for 2 weeks for my turn to play with the lab and then it never started. Well to be more precise the lab started but deployment of the components was never completed and then lab just turned down automatically.

According to the activity feed it started with ISE live status changed to "error" and then after some other errors was terminated.

I got following error messages:

Error occurred during "Provisioning" stage, See additional entries in the Activity Feed for more information

Error: Script runner exited with exit code: -1
Description: Sandbox is Active with Errors - Could not execute reservation command after 5 attempts

Error: Fatal Error Has Occurred
Description: A fatal error has occurred. Environment Driver cannot continue.
Parameters:

'Teardown' Sandbox command failed with 'Fatal Error Has Occurred' error

Unfortunately I don't see the option to export full log file.

Should anyone be interested in additional information please let me know.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

dgrinceac
Level 1
Level 1

Gave it another chance but things sims to be broken. What I can see is that ISE deployment is failing. Redeploy app doesn't help. 

04:34:19 Environment Driver Setup has begun
Beginning sandbox setupPreparing connectivityApps deployment started
Error occurred during "Provisioning" stage, See additional entries in the Activity Feed for more information.04:34:48 ERROR: OOB Setup script returned errors
Driver:UDC_EnvironmentDriver_E_v02
Function:call_OOB_setup_script
04:34:48 Errors occurred preparing environment. Please use the forum at
https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/sandbox for assistance
04:34:48 Driver Complete.
ISE deployment started

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When did you reserve the sandbox? As you know, we've updated the sandbox in this week and may impact the past reservations. You can end your current reservation and book a new one to fix it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: