cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CML 2.2.2 stop working and is much slower the the previous version.

I was very exited when I've seen the new version available for reservations. But for the first 30 minutes up to an hour it is very very slow, and sometimes stop working completely. I always switch of the lab provided by default to avoid high CPU usage. I only use 4 nodes in my lab. When the CML stopped working I've tried refreshing the page several times, I've tried different web browsers, I've tried disconnecting and connecting again Cisco AnyConnect. Nothing of that helped.

Hopefully this is going to be fixed soon..

4 Replies 4

HenryGee
Level 1
Level 1

Yes I have the same problem too, I have 3 routers only running and the CPU usage is very very high! is 90% and sometimes hits 100% ...

I put 5 routers today and it is unusable again.

Same thing. Can't do anything.. 

HenryGee
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like the CPU spike issue is a lot better now. I am able to run a few routers but still seems a bit slower than the previous version. I turned off the default lab and have no other labs running but the CPU meter is still running at about 16% or 17%... That seems odd to me... In the previous version if you had no labs running the CPU meter would be at 0%... If anyone can resolve this issue it would be much appreciated! Thanks for all your help Cisco! I really appreciate it!

I've noticed same thing today. The CPU was at about 20% when I had only 1 active lab woth 3 routers. I could do some labs today, it was still slower and sporadic freezing of the lab, which is noticeable decrease of performance to what it used to be with version 2.0.

Hopefully Cisco as always find a good solution.