cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Updates to Sandbox Reservation Internet Access Policy

Due to changes in our networking policies, we are updating the internet access policy within our sandbox reservation instances.
Hosts will no longer have internet access outbound.
This should not affect the overall functionality or access to the resources within the sandbox instances, connecting via VPN.

Keep Innovating!

DevNet Sandbox Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

DevNet Sandbox login failing

Sure this is a very common issue, but having looked through a number of the similar threads, can't see any specific help for this.

I'm using Windows 10 with the Anyconnect client from the App Store, it creates a VPN profile in the Windows 10 settings.  Accessing the Sandbox for today's reservation (first time I've logged in in a long time) I am getting an error message after

entering my credentials from the reservation email - "No assigned address. The connection attempt failed."

Any thoughts?  I could really use the time today building my lab scenario rather than chasing round login details!

Thanks, Daren.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: DevNet Sandbox login failing

Appears to be fixed now - thanks for ... whatever it was that someone did to fix it!

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I waved my magic beard over this for you... i think it works now :p
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Our VPN daemon process will clean up orphan VPN sessions by 15 minutes. So you should be able to connect it again shortly
CreatePlease to create content