Views
Helpful
Replies

Error trying to connect to Cisco Finesse

mir88
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect to Cisco Finesse after I create my sandbox but I always get this error message: 'The device associated with that extension or dial number is invalid.'. I'm using some of the default accounts (agent1, agent2..) but I got the same problem with all of them.

I also tried to create a new Sandbox, but the problem persist. My old sandbox is still working fine (I'm using Packaged Contact Center Enterprise 11.5 for my tests)

Any suggestion?

6 Replies 6

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Mirash,

The PCCE lab is currently undergoing maintenance.   We're working to add voice capabilities to this lab and currently have a bug when the lab spins up.  This issue will be resolved within two hours, but you'll need to cancel your current lab and create a new reservation.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Craig

Hi Mirash,

The PCCE lab is now available.

Regards,

Craig

Hi Craig,

thank you for the update.

Best regards,

Mirash.

mir88
Level 1
Level 1

I'm still getting the same problem today "The device associated with that extension or dial number is invalid.".

I created two different instance, the first one got me the problem at the beginning, when I was doing the pre-test before the final configuration. So I create a new instance that seems working during the pre-test and also after my custom configuration.

Just after a while, I try to reconnect again to Cisco Finesse and got the same error listed above.

Anyway I've just figured out that all the phones seems unregistered

Hi Mirash,

I just checked your lab and I was able to login a Finesse agent.  Please ensure that you've established an AnyConnect VPN session to the lab.  Then establish a Remote Desktop connection to the DAW server at 10.10.20.21.  When you login, you'll see a Firefox window up and running with a logged in Finesse Agent.  I'm suspecting VPN may be the issue?

Regards,

Craig

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: