ANNOUNCEMENT - The community will be down for maintenace this Thursday August 13 from 12:00 AM PT to 02:00 AM PT. As a precaution save your work.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Updates to Sandbox Reservation Internet Access Policy

Due to changes in our networking policies, we are updating the internet access policy within our sandbox reservation instances.
Hosts will no longer have internet access outbound.
This should not affect the overall functionality or access to the resources within the sandbox instances, connecting via VPN.

Keep Innovating!

DevNet Sandbox Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

FabricPath Header Strip

Hello, We are looking to strip the fabric path headers and monitor them.  Client have purchased through a third party a packet broker which is capable of stripping other packet headers, but not the fabric path header. We are looking to do the TAP using SDN interface. Has anyone done it before ?

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: FabricPath Header Strip

Hello Nimit,

I am not sure if this query relates to the DevNet sandbox. We may be able to move this into a forum that can better support your question. I see this is a network question - does this relate to APIC-EM, ACI, Nexus, or other networking category? Could you provide a bit more information?

The DevNet Sandbox is Cisco DevNet's offering of free hosted labs that allow users to test technology, develop apps and learn if you're not familiar with us! Depending on your question, you may be able to test out the above question in one of our labs.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/sandbox/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jacob

Content for Community-Ad
Cisco Community July 2020 Spotlight Award Winners
This widget could not be displayed.