Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Connect to CISCO Sandbox Devenet

Absaar Javed
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

I am trying to access Jabber Guest sandbox lab, I reserved lab to use, i received three emails after getting reservation. In third email i was given a URL and username/password credentials. I opened that page and logged-in to that page, there was a link for opening tunnel connection. I clicked that link and another page opened for getting CISCO Any Connect. I already have an installation of Cisco AnyConnect. Now I don't know that which IP to use for connecting to VPN via Any Connect. Kindly guide me how to connect with VPN and access Sandbox machines using RDP.

Regards

2 Replies 2

travwill
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

If you already have anyconnect, that is great!

You can simply cut and paste the URL(from the third email) into anyconnect, and use the credentials provided in the same email.

Thanks,
Travis

Thank you Travis.

With your suggestion i am able to connect to VPN tunnel via Cisco AnyConnect.

I am actually using the Jabber Guest Lab. I am able to trigger the remote desktop connection for the Win App Server Machine.

But when I enter the credentials they are not accepted. I also updated the user name, but had no affect on the situation.

I am providing credentials for RD client as follows:

User Name : hostname\LoginUser

Password : LoginPassword

I have also tried to enter User Name without hostname, but every time i get invalid credentials error.

What could possibly be wrong here?