cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to have 2 VPN credentials to connect 2 machines on 1 sandbox ?

Hello,

I want to make some voice/video calls between 2 Jabber users. For that I need to connect 2 devices to my sandbox instance on 2 different workstations, but I have only one VPN credentials, and it seems that it's not possible to have 2 VPN on 2 workstations at the same time with this credentials 

How can I resolve that ? is it possible to create additional VPN user ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards,

Baptiste

6 Replies 6

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Baptiste,

Please share your sandbox reservation ID with us and we can setup another VPN account for you.

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks for your quick answer Bob,

here is our sandbox ID (I work with my colleague Romain Jezequel, owner of this sandbox) : b7b19531-6957-43a9-849c-2124082ecf86

This manual process is the only one ? Because I'm afraid I will disturb you every week to do the same things, when my sandbox will be desactivated. Because our test will remain more than 1 week

Is it a way to have this sandbox with 2 VPN credentials activated more than 1 week ?

Thanks in advance

Baptiste

Regards,

Hi Baptiste,

We've setup VPN account for you and sent to you using email. 

We can extend your reservation with more time so there is no need to re-book this sandbox. Please suggest your preferred duration for your reservation.

Regards,

Bob

Thanks Bob,

if we can have the sandbox up during 1 month till the end of the year it will be fine

Thanks very much

Baptiste

Your reservation is extended with extra 4 weeks. 

Thank you very much, it's perfect !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: