cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Save Collaboration Lab Using DRS

tomarchard
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to configure my Windows 10 PC as an SFTP server so I can pull the cluster config files from my sandbox lab.  The PC is the same machine used to access the sandbox.  Here's what I have so far:

*OpenSSH installed and service running on Win 10 PC; startup set to AUTO

*Installed WinSCP and verified that I can connect to the SFTP server with Win 10 credentials

PC's firewall is turned off

AnyConnect is running and I can access the Publisher in the sandbox

When I add a new back-up device in DRS, I'm using the Win 10 PC's IP address and the same Windows credentials.  I made the device name = the PC's name.  For the path, I've tried /, ./, \, and .\.

In AnyConnect, I enabled "Allow LAN access when using VPN" and unchecked "Block connections to untrusted servers".

The result is always "Update failed : Unable to access SFTP server. Please ensure the username and password are correct".

I must be missing something - has anyone successfully configured this to work?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It appears that network/firewall configuration in the lab are blocking outbound SSH connections from CUCM to the VPN-connected PC.  We'll investigate enabling this with an eye towards getting DRS backup/restore working.

tomarchard
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds good.  Please let me know when you fix the problem and I will try this again.  Thanks!