cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mac AnyConnect Client for DevNet Sandbox will not connect

Eric R. Jones
Level 4
Level 4

I installed AnyConnect version 4.9.04043 on my iMac Ventura 13.3.1, and when the lab is done downloading I get my password and attempt to login. Nothing happens. I get a "Login failed". The prefilled in sections are SSLClient and my username. The AnyConnect window shows Login Failed and a grayed "devnetsandbox-usw1-reservation.cisco". I don't know if that is matching what is the output window since I can't see the entire line in the mobility client. I've checked my ports and 20000 to 22000 is allowed and there's nothing in the logs showing a block. 

I had this working about a year ago but it's not working now. I've already uninstalled it once having to make sure I used the pkgutil for the package.

Any thoughts.

ej

2 Replies 2

Try using OpenConnect

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

ok, I'll try that. Figured the anyconnect was tied in DevNet wouldn't accept another app. Not sure why I thought this just got locked in.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: