cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to take ssh to the Firepower in browser

sgopalan.n
Level 1
Level 1

I'm unable to take the ssh to the firepower by the browser. Could anyone help me to fix this? I would appreciate it if I get a quick response. Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

Can you ping from your machine? Are you using Ip address or hostname ? 

If you trying with SSH client, does it works?

I am trying to take ssh to the firepower which is available in the Cisco Learning Lab - Sandbox, there is no IP or hostname. I have credentials. Nothing much apart from the SSH Credentials. Right-click the node, click the SSH, and it opens a new page with an error.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks for me sandbox issue,

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For  Firepower Management Center lab the use case is not supported. 

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

The FTD and Next Gen Firepower devices in this lab are not added to the Management Center by default in the lab. In order to add them, SSH access to those devices is needed to set the manager. When clicking the "SSH" button in the web UI, I'm taken to a link: http://remote/#/client/c/sshf1ad70b6bc5d46ec99cbd80be4b8e53c?qtoken=ZjFhZDcwYjZiYzVkNDZlYzk5Y2JkODBiZTRiOGU1M2MsNjM3ODg0OTQyMDU~&hostname=Threat%20Defense&protocol=ssh&port=22&username=admin&password=MXZ0R0Bsd0B5
which obviously doesn't resolve to anything. Can you help me get connected to these devices?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: