cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not receiving VPN credentials via email for Devnet Sandbox lab?

CSCO10576352
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have not received any emails/details in relation to connecting to the Devnet sandbox lab I currently have reserved and active. Could you please provide/advise why they were not sent (I have checked through inbox/trash/junk folders etc.)?

Details below

:

Users
CSCO10576352  (Owner)
Start Time
10/1/2018 8:00:00 AM (Requires 10 min. setup)
End Time
10/6/2018 8:05:00 PM
Teardown Time
10/6/2018 8:00:00 PM
Sandbox ID
422cfdf3-5798-452b-af9b-7b4193d33bb7
State
Active
Domain
DevNet

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Your email was sent to Daniel...@fujitsu.com. And you also can capture VPN credential from the output window.

1.png

Regards,

Bob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Your email was sent to Daniel...@fujitsu.com. And you also can capture VPN credential from the output window.

1.png

Regards,

Bob

Thanks for the reply, that's my old works email address which I thought was no longer associated with my account.. I guess I'll need to follow up on that via Cisco Support.

Thanks for the alternate option provided to hopefully obtain the same information.

Regards

Dan

Hello,

I don t receive notification on my email address with VPN connection details. I don t see anymore the output command I could use before to retrieve it.

Can you help me on that ?

David

You need to go into your reservation first before you can see the output tab.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, I don t see this option.

I have tried to create a sandbox with my google account and not through my Cisco ID. In this case, I have received the VPN credentials and I see output in the topology windows.

I have attached screenshots about this.

Devnet Google.PNGDevnet Cisco ID.PNG

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: