Views
Helpful
Replies

Open connect VPN is asking for password even though I put password

telecomguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I tried to join open connect for my Sandbox lab access it is asking for password again and again.. I put user name and password using the email received from cisco. It seems my account needs to be fixed as authentication is failing.

7 Replies 7

@telecomguy 

Try to renew the password

May I know how to renew password?

@telecomguy which sandbox? Check your reservation is active and your sandbox is up without error. If after this you still cannot connect, suggest to cancel the reservation and start and new one 9/10 this fixes the issue. However if this continues it could be a general issue with the sandbox the team at Cisco needs to check out.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @telecomguy 

The suggestion by @bigevilbeard is correct. Ensure you have an active reservation and the sandbox has not terminated. If the issue persists, end the reservation and give it time to tear down. Then start a new one. 
This will solve 90& of cases. If it persists, send me you sandbox username and the lab you have reserved (either on this thread or privately) and we will take a look. 

Thanks, 

Joe 

wahezu
Level 1
Level 1

Same thing is happening for me.  I tried tearing down the Sandbox environment and creating a new one without any joy.

@wahezu  and @telecomguy 
You need to send me on your username and the sandboxes you are reserving for me to troubleshoot. Thanks.

wahezu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @jokearns1 ,

I tried with Anyconnect client and it worked. Once inside the sandbox I noticed the NXOSv is not supported anymore on that CML sandbox and I cannot test my spine&leaf topology. I am currently trying with the CI/CD pipeline sandbox but I don't think that will have enough resources to test 2 spines and 4 leafs NXOSv.

Thanks,