Views
Helpful
Replies

Queue Statistics in Unified Contact Center Express 11.5 sandbox

gintas333
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I am playing with Finesse server and unable to enable queue statistics.

I have started Unified Contact Center Express 11.5 sandbox and used Cisco Finesse Desktop API to retrieve queue statistics. Response which I got contained only values -1.

According to Finesse documentation queue statistics polling is disabled by default and it should be enabled by following command:

Utils finesse queue_statistics enable.

I connected to UCCX/Finesse server (10.10.20.10) via SSH and tried to enable queue statistics but I found that there is no such command Utils finesse.

Maybe someone had similar issue and knows how to enable queue statistics in UCCX 11.5 sandbox?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The queue statistics API is only available for UCCE, so if you would like to use those APIs, please reserve the PCCE 11.5 sandbox instead.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The queue statistics API is only available for UCCE, so if you would like to use those APIs, please reserve the PCCE 11.5 sandbox instead.

Thanx,

Denise

I still have related question:

As I understand Finesse gadgets use Finesse.js library to get data which they need from Finesse. This library is some kind of Finesse REST API wrapper and uses API functions to communicate with Finesse.

Now when I checked Finesse Agent Desktop layout configuration in UCCX I found that it has gadget LiveData which can show queue statistics reports (Voice CSQ Summary Report and Voice CSQ Agent Detail Report).

The question is how this gadget retrieves queue statistics in UCCX? If it uses finesse.js library then it should be way to retrieve queue statistics using Finesse REST API in UCCX. Or LiveData gadget retrieves queue statistics using another method?

So if the Finesse API does not support retrieving and displaying queue stats, how is it possible for the Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop to display this data when connected to a CCX system?

Here is a screen cap of the FAD connected to our CCX and able to show queue data. How is this data being retrieved?

Finesse AD_Queue Stats.png

Hi,

The LiveData gadgets uses internal REST APIs that communicate directly to UCCX/SocialMiner. This gadget is a UCCX/SocialMiner gadget. At this time, these REST APIs are not exposed and the code for the gadget is also not open sourced.

Finesse is not involved in terms of statistics for UCCX.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: