Views
Helpful
Replies

Reserved Packaged UCCE lab twice but no (VPN connection) email

Muhammad Raza
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Team,

I have reserved packaged ucce twice but never received email with vpn connection details.

Thanks,

Raza

6 Replies 6

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Raza,

I tested the PCCE lab today and it came up successfully for me.  Could you try one more time?  We had maintenance on the Sandbox last weekend that may be the root of the problem.

Thanks,

Craig

I reserved today and had the same VNP connection issue Tks/Reza

Hi Raza,

I see an email that was sent to the user UCmaster1 which correlates to an email address at cognizant.com.  Is that you?  Is it possible it's going to your junk email?

If you still having problems, reach me at crnewman@cisco.com and we can schedule a time to test together.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig, can you send the lab guide ? Can we use this environment to test some scenarios /use cases and customer demo purpose? Tks MOhisn

You can download the guide directly from the lab: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/17b1ea84-2841-4c80-bc19-927395f903bd?diagramType=Topology   See the instruction on the left side of the screen which includes a link to download the guide.  Yes, you can use the Sandbox to test and for customer demos.

Thanks,

Craig

Thanks Graig, I did connect but was not able to RDP or access . I did reboot my machine couple of times. I will try again and keep you posted. Rgds/Mohisn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: