cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sandbox will only run for 15 minutes

Nicholas1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to create a sandbox to test some API calls from our server.  The first time I tried to reserve it for a few weeks and was told that was too long a period.  The second attempt I chose 1 week and it reserved, but when I got in I only had it for 15 minutes.  I just tried again and reserved it for 6 days and 2 hours.  Again, I ended up with only 15 minutes.  Below is a screenshot from the most recent attempt.

Please advise how to get this sandbox reserved for a longer period so that we can actually do sufficient testing to setup this API on our systems without constantly spending time re-reserving, re-provisioning, and redoing whatever other setup steps are necessary.

Webex Error 1.png

4 Replies 4

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Nicholas,

We are currently seeing an Issue with the webex provisioning sandbox which we are working on.

We will let you know when it is back up and running correctly.

Joe

Is there any update on this issue?

Thanks,

Nicholas

Hey Nicholas!

Sorry about the issues you've been seeing. The WebEx lab is setup a little differently than other Sandboxes. Even though this Sandbox requires a reservation for the initial provisioning of your WebEx account, it's actually an always-on lab.

This means that once you make a reservation and provision an account, you can use that account whenever you want, without needing a reservation! The only time you'd need to make a reservation is when you'd like to provision additional accounts. Please keep using the provisioned WebEx information after the reservation expires.

Please try this out and let me know if it's working for you!

Sorry for the trouble on this - let us know if you've got any other questions.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

When I reserved a sandbox it clearly showed a countdown timer to expiration. Can that timer just be ignored and the sandbox used normally after it shows as expired? If so, how do I get back into that administration panel again after the expiration?

In any case we were unable to provision an account to test API calls, per my other message. Have you made any progress on the errors that we were experiencing there?

Thanks,

Nicholas