Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble connecting to sandbox via AnyConnect

rkorn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I started up a new UCCX 10.6 (and now 11.5) Sandbox but am unable to connect via AnyConnect with the following error:

The secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt.  A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed, which requires re-authentication.

The following message was received from the secure gateway: No assigned address

I should mention that I was able to connect yesterday from the office. Once I attempted from home I received the error. I remoted into a machine on the network at work and attempted to connect but received the same error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've put the fix into production about 1 week ago. We've seen a reduction in VPN issues. Please post here if you spot this issue again!

Thanks!
Jacob

View solution in original post

28 Replies 28

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Richard,

This is interesting - it's important to note that the new lab can only support one VPN connection per user. You can't login to the VPN with multiple devices using the same user creds. We're working on a solution for this.

Do you happen to have another device connected to the VPN?

Thanks!
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

I do not, though I have connected with multiple devices in the past though not since the recent AnyConnect update/changes to the sandboxes and not for this(these) reservation(s).

Thanks for your help,

RIchard

Hi Richard,

Sounds good. So at this point you don't have any VPN sessions connected, so I can test out your VPN on this end to troubleshoot?

Thanks!
Jacob

Yes, please do.

Okay, I can successfully replicate your issue. Do you mind if I hijack your reservation so we can deterine what the issue? In the mean time we can take the reservation out of your name so you can make a new one to try again.

Does that sound okay?

Thanks!
Jacob

That's sounds fine, though it's happened to me with three separate reservations. Two using UCCX 10.6 and one using 11.5. I'll attempt to use the CUCM sandbox in the interim.

Thanks!

Richard

I am still unable to start a new reservation. Please let me know when I'll be able to start a new one.

Hey Richard,

Apologies for the delay on this. I see you made a new reservation - that is no problem. Please let me know if you've got any other questions.

We're working on this issue internally and will let you know once we've gotten in resolved.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hello Jacob,

I also experienced the same error message when attempting to connect to the sandbox via AnyConnect after reserving UCCX 10.6.  Would you be able to send a notification when a resolution is found?

Thanks!!

Jamon

Hello Jamon,

Thanks for letting us know! We're working on this issue internally and will post an update once we've gotten to the root cause. Could you please let me know what events led up to this condition? What OS Version and AnyConnect version you used? Also if this happens when switching offices/PCs etc.

Let us know if you've got any other questions - apologies for the inconvenience. 

Thanks!

Jacob

This was actually the first time I tried to use the Sandbox. My OS version is Windows 7 Pro and I was using an older version of Anyconnect but it upgraded to version 4.3.01095. I had only tried connecting from one pc.

Thanks,

Jamon Mason

Network Engineer, Network and Security Services

Availity | 10752 Deerwood Park Blvd S. Ste 110, Jacksonville FL 32256

P 904.470.4582 | C 912.481.1767

Jamon.Mason@availity.com<mailto:Jamon.Mason@availity.com>

<http://www.availity.com/>

This same issue is happening to me today. Yesterday, my first time ever using sandbox, worked great. I connected to the anyconnect VPN, and used a sandbox for 3 hours. Today, with a new reservation the VPN is failing. From mac OS.

Here is attached log of error.

Thank you,

Hello Glen,

Thanks for attaching the log! Do you happen to still have an active reservation with this lab?

Thanks!
Jacob

Jacob,

I made two reservations today, once in the morning, and again later in the day. Both times I was able to connect the VPN without any issue. I'll post again if I have problems.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: