cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to reserve a lab - Contact Center Enterprise

satishkumardas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, when I try to reserve a lab for Contact Center Enterprise I keep getting an error which says "Cannot create reservation due to the following conflicts: One or more of the resources are already reserved" but I dont have any planned for this month.

7 Replies 7

Dan Klingler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Satish,

The message you're seeing indicates that one or more resources in the lab is not available for the time period you've requested for your reservation.

Some of our labs contain resources that are not shareable, or virtual, and thus only one instance of the resource and/or lab is available at any given time.

When you see the reservation conflicts message, you will also be presented with information about the time period when all of the resources in the lab will next be available.  You should use that availability information to reserve the lab for a future time.

I hope this helps!

Dan Klingler

DevNet Sandbox Team

Hi there,

I'm currently getting this error also on the Contact Center Enterprise lab.

The first available date it's offering is in January!

This is a bit too long to wait really.

Is there anything that can be done to improve this availability, please?

Thanks,

Connor

Any more information on this, please?

Thanks,

Connor

Hi Connor,

Just coming in on this conversation now. Let me check and see what is happening on the back end.

Joe

Hi,

Unfortunately, it does look like that lab is genuinely booked until January.

We are planning to increase the number of contact center lab in the near future. we will let you know when one is available.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Support

Thanks for checking, Joseph.

Can people reserve a lab for an unlimited amount of time, thus locking everyone else out?

Our customer is actually using UCCX and I notice there is a "coming soon" lab for that.

So if that one came online I'd actually be better off using that.

Regards,

Connor

Ramy Dawoud
Level 1
Level 1

i think it will be useful if we have the resources availability in time plan manner to know when the resources will be available and reserve it

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: