cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN access does not work

shankarn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have anyconnect 4.1.04011 on my Mac. Trying to use the server / username / password provided but unable to connect.

I connect to the server devnetsb15.cisco.com and then I am prompted for username/password. There are two group options here, IVTGroup100 and IVTGroup15, I tried both but no success.

Is there some backend issue ?

5 Replies 5

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do you currently have a running reservation (in Active state), in the Devnet Sandbox? if so, what lab have you booked?

Thanks,

Joe

Yes, the lab is in active state. The lab is " Open NX-OS - Lab 1 Lab".

Hi,

I have just tested your account on a windows machine and I can connect successfully.

IVTGroup15 is the correct group to choose.

Is there any way you can test on a windows machine? I may be able to source a MAC here to check connectivity.

Joe Kearns

Don't have a windows m/c. Cisco IT just upgraded anyconnect today. Maybe it's related to that ?

I can connect to Corporate Cisco n/w without any problem. Also, I have unchecked "Block Connection to untrusted network" as indicated in the doc.

Hi,

So this has only started to happen since Cisco IT upgraded your Anyconnect?

We have not tested with that version of Anyconnect. I would recommend you down grade to Anyconnect 3.1 and try the connection again. You can download the Client from the following link:

Cisco DevNet - Sandbox AnyConnect

Joe