Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN to DevNet sandbox from a network device

sharpgate
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

This might seem a pretty basic question, but I was wondering what is the method we can use to connect to a sandbox lab from behind a router. Using Anyconnect client enables only one client to connect to the LAB while we need to connect several end points and PCs to the sandbox lab. I appreciate your help with that.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Sharpgate,

Thanks for posting! Currently at this time we only offer the ability to connect behind a router on the VPN connections that end in /rave**. We are working on implementing a hardware VPN connection option for the lab VPNs that end in :20XXX. We will keep you posted on when this feature is available!

Thanks!
Jacob

Hello Jacob,

Well the sandbox I am interested in are collaboration LABs. Which I suppose mostly have VPNs that end in 20XXX.

Could you please explain what LABs has VPN connections that end in /rave**. Also in either cases what would be the method to do it. Technically I mean, what router models do you suggest and configuration guides we should follow?

Thanks

At his point almost all of the Collaboration Labs fall under the VPNs in the port range 20100 - 20354. Once we complete the project to allow HW VPN tunnels to this VPN range I will share documentation on compatible hardware and configuration!

This feature is planned in our current development cycle, so it shouldn't be too long.

Thanks!

Jacob

Perfect. Looking forward to it.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: