cancel
Apresentações
Útil
Respostas

Goal Setting and expetactions for IT Career

nelsonjossias
Level 1
Level 1

I hold CompTIA A+ certification and sooner I'll have my CCNA Cert too, so as a newbie I'd like to hear from you what can expect from my next job as an IT. My focus is what kind of job can I get and what roles will I perform there (what I'll be doing in my daily routine)?

2 RESPOSTAS 2

Cisco Moderador
Community Manager
Community Manager

Olá @nelsonjossias!

Obrigada por dividir conosco sua pergunta!

Como sugestão para garantir uma melhor participação de outros membros da comunidade, orientamos que as disussões postadas aqui sejam feitas em português.

Atenciosamente,

Equipe Comunidade da Cisco

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Ola @nelsonjossias 

Antes de tudo, parabenizo você por suas realizações.
Na rede, você pode esperar trabalhar como suporte de nível 1 ou 2, lidando com problemas de clientes diretos ou colegas de trabalho.
Você também pode trabalhar como monitoramento de rede, onde deve monitorar o comportamento das redes comerciais e fazer relatórios e relatórios dos eventos que ocorreram durante o seu turno.

Outra opção é ser um técnico em campo, onde você faria instalações para clientes, sejam elas pequenas ou grandes empresas.

Na realidade, o mundo das redes oferece muitas opções de emprego, realizando uma grande variedade de oportunidades.
Você decidirá em qual ramo dos créditos se especializará, mas o tópico de segurança cibernética é altamente solicitado.

Desejo-lhe o melhor em sua carreira e, se tiver alguma dúvida ao longo do caminho, acesse este portal para resolvê-la.

First of all, I congratulate you on your achievements.
On the network, you can expect to work as a level 1 or 2 support, dealing with problems of direct customers or coworkers.
You can also work as a network monitoring, where you must monitor the behavior of the commercial networks and make reports and reports of the events that occurred during your shift.

Another option is to be a technician in the field, where you would make installations for clients, be they small or large companies.

In reality, the world of networks gives you many options for jobs, realizing a large range of opportunities.
You will decide which branch of the sredes you specialize in, but the topic of cybersecurity is highly requested.

I wish you the best in your career and if you have any doubts along the way, you can go to this portal to solve them.

Regards