cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Inventory is not displayed in Smartnet Portal

oteros
Level 1
Level 1

we have followed any step, in the https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12696871/self-service-onboarding-setting-cspc-25-collector documentation.

How can i check if there is any sync problem between the collector and the Portal.

Thanks very much for the information.

Kind regards,
Silvina

8 RESPUESTAS 8

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Silvina,

Can you please provide more details?

To be able to upload to the portal you need to make sure https traffic is allowed to the following IP address from the collector: 72.163.7.113

Regards,

Cesar

Hi Cesar, thanks for your reply

We have already test with nv command.

I would like to do a webex, to check everything.

I have already sent my info my email

Port Requirements (required for upload to Cisco)

• 72.163.7.113 (TCP 443) concsoweb-prd.cisco.com 
  • 72.163.4.161 (TCP 443/80) www.cisco.com
  • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl.cisco.com
  • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl1.cisco.com
  • 173.37.146.12 (TCP 443/80) dl2.cisco.com
  • 173.37.144.208 (TCP 443/80) sso.cisco.com

Once the collector is configured, it will discovery, collect and upload your device data to the portal where you will be able to generate device reports. Please see the portal guide for instructions on using the portal.

Good morning.

If the traffic is allowed, then I'll need more details to determine if this is related to the collector configuration.

Can you please confirm:

• The CSPC version?
  • The Appliance ID (CSP000****)
  • Share a screenshot of the error message you are receiving?

Regards,

• The CSPC version?
  • The Appliance ID (CSP000****)
  • CSP0009024892
  • Share a screenshot of the error message you are receiving?
  • -We are not receiving any error, everything appears to be sucessfull

I don't see any hits from that collector on our side.

What I can suggest is that you create an upload profile and then share a screenshot. Please view the following for reference:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/es/discussion/13154481#comment-11698116

Cesar

Dear Cesar Campos,

We requested the support of a Cisco internal engineer, Guilherme Barbosa (GBarbosa), to upload profile and screenshots as suggested. This upload had been created and waited 48 hours, the strange thing is that the collector makes the discovery of all the devices and reports that the upload was done with success, however does not show the data in the portal. We check the date and time of the collector and they are correct.
In the attached file are the print screen that you requested.

Please, we need to resolve this case as soon as possible, as the end customer is dissatisfied!

Mauricio,

The screenshot that would help me is the upload run after it has completed. I want to know if there is an error. As you can see the "upload_to_backend" is in the stage of "running". What would help me is to see the result after it has ran.

Regards,

Cesar